Now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year.
Applications submitted during this time will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis behind students with priority enrollment.
Information Collected After Admission with Enrollment Registration Packet
EAGLE will collect the following documents after the parent/guardian has accepted an admission offer (unless the items below were previously turned in with their admission application):
- Proof of age/identification
- Proof of residency
- Immunization records
- A home language survey form
- Release of Information (internal and external media release, directory information)
- Commitment to Excellence form
- A records release form
- Other student records (e.g., transcripts from former school(s), health records, Individualized Education Plan from a previous school)
Acceptable documentation includes:
- A certified copy of the student’s birth certificate; or
- Other reliable proof of the student’s identity and age, such as the student’s baptismal certificate, an application for a social security number or original school registration records, to be submitted with an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate; or
- A letter from the authorized representative of an agency having custody of the student pursuant to a juvenile court proceeding, certifying that the student has been placed in the custody of the agency as prescribed by law
- Proof of Residency
EAGLE will accept one of the following documents as proof of residency:
- Valid Missouri Address Confidentiality Program authorization card
- Property deed/Mortgage documents
- Property tax bill
- Rental agreement or lease (including Section 8 agreement or off-base military housing)
- Utility bill (water, electric, gas, cable, phone)
- Bank or credit card statement
- W-2 wage statement
- Payroll stub
Immunization records are required unless the parent or guardian provides a signed immunization waiver form. Either are required to be received within prior to the student’s attendance.
RsMo 167.181 dictates that a student shall not be allowed to attend school without submitting proof of required immunizations, except that if they produce satisfactory evidence of having begun the process of immunization, and may continue to attend school as long as the immunization process is being accomplished in the prescribed manner. Immunization records should be submitted as a part of the enrollment application.
A student may be enrolled without immunization records if they are in transition under the McKinney Vento act, or if a parent or guardian objects in writing to the school administrator against the immunization of the child, because of religious beliefs or medical contraindications, and has obtained and provided the school with a copy of the appropriate waiver from the City Department of Health or a licensed physician.
Age Requirements for Kindergarten Applicants
Any student enrolling in Kindergarten must be five (5) years old before August 1 for the school year they wish to start kindergarten.